Sonny the Snail | "Slow" Yard Sign (Wonderwood Edition)
Ol’ Slimey gets old-timey! Sonny the Fool is the jester ancestor of the Community Critters’ sticky stand-upper, proving that humor crawls in the family. This fantasy goofball looks appropriately absurd in their jester cap with matching collar. And their helpful wooden slow sign lets villagers know to hold their horses!
Size: 20" tall x 20" wide
* Free metal stakes included!
- Eye-Catching! These funny yard signs feature the creative, vibrant, and playful illustrations of Mike Bennett, certified Joy Sorcerer!
- Durable! Made from superhumanly weather-resistant materials, strong enough against rain, snow, sleet, and many other non-magical phenomena.
- UV Resistant Inks! The fun doesn’t fade, why should the colors?
- Easy to Install! Includes metal stakes to show the ground who’s boss! But, it can also be mounted to any castle wall, hitching post, tavern window, or anywhere else The Ancient Ones will allow.
- Safety First! FOR SOOTH! Studies have shown that areas with slow signs can lower average speeds and reduce the likelihood of accidents. If that’s not magic, we don’t know what is!
- Multipurpose! Not just for yards! Our witty lawn signs will look equally great in a dungeon, near a moat, or atop a dragon’s horde!
- The Perfect Gift for Anyone! Great for notable Wonderwood holidays such as Wizardween, Bring Your Imp to Work Day, and Magic Thanksgiving!
- Bad Vibe-Free! Conjured with an exclusively good vibe incantation, with powerful spells sealing cursed vibes away.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way