Sofia the Sloth | "Slow Down" Yard Sign (Wonderwood Edition)
Presenting her royal shyness, Princess Sofia! She’s the most soft-spoken slowpoke in all the land, but still proudly performs her duties as a Community Critter. With sign in hand and crown on head, she decrees “Let them hit brake!” to wheeled travelers. And though she’s the castle wallflower, there’s tales that this regal recluse still loves to be amongst her loyal subjects. They say she often sneaks away from the palace at night and can be found at the inn, playing bass lute in troubadour trio, The Scary Godmothers.
Size: 21" tall X 20.5" wide
* Free metal stakes included!
- Eye-Catching! These funny yard signs feature the creative, vibrant, and playful illustrations of Mike Bennett, certified Joy Sorcerer!
- Durable! Made from superhumanly weather-resistant materials, strong enough against rain, snow, sleet, and many other non-magical phenomena.
- UV Resistant Inks! The fun doesn’t fade, why should the colors?
- Easy to Install! Includes metal stakes to show the ground who’s boss! But, it can also be mounted to any castle wall, hitching post, tavern window, or anywhere else The Ancient Ones will allow.
- Safety First! FOR SOOTH! Studies have shown that areas with slow signs can lower average speeds and reduce the likelihood of accidents. If that’s not magic, we don’t know what is!
- Multipurpose! Not just for yards! Our witty lawn signs will look equally great in a dungeon, near a moat, or atop a dragon’s horde!
- The Perfect Gift for Anyone! Great for notable Wonderwood holidays such as Wizardween, Bring Your Imp to Work Day, and Magic Thanksgiving!
- Bad Vibe-Free! Conjured with an exclusively good vibe incantation, with powerful spells sealing cursed vibes away.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way