Terrance the Turtle | "Slow Down" Yard Sign (Wonderwood Edition)
My liege, your knight in shining shell, Sir Terrance has arrived…well, he hasn’t arrived yet, but he’ll be here any minute now. Tales of this cavalier Community Critter have spread far and wide across the land. Rumor has it he once reminded King Richard the Slithering to make sure his royal caravan maintains a safe speed. Some even say his Slow Down sign is, in fact, the legendary sword, Laxcalibur.
Size: 22.5 X 20
* Free metal stakes included!
- Eye-Catching! These funny yard signs feature the creative, vibrant, and playful illustrations of Mike Bennett, certified Joy Sorcerer!
- Durable! Made from superhumanly weather-resistant materials, strong enough against rain, snow, sleet, and many other non-magical phenomena.
- UV Resistant Inks! The fun doesn’t fade, why should the colors?
- Easy to Install! Includes metal stakes to show the ground who’s boss! But, it can also be mounted to any castle wall, hitching post, tavern window, or anywhere else The Ancient Ones will allow.
- Safety First! FOR SOOTH! Studies have shown that areas with slow signs can lower average speeds and reduce the likelihood of accidents. If that’s not magic, we don’t know what is!
- Multipurpose! Not just for yards! Our witty lawn signs will look equally great in a dungeon, near a moat, or atop a dragon’s horde!
- The Perfect Gift for Anyone! Great for notable Wonderwood holidays such as Wizardween, Bring Your Imp to Work Day, and Magic Thanksgiving!
- Bad Vibe-Free! Conjured with an exclusively good vibe incantation, with powerful spells sealing cursed vibes away.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way